Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sneak Peek!

I have this little guy constantly sitting on my shoulder when I bake. He's like "No, you don't need eggs in there...egg whites will be just fine." Or "Honestly? You need that much oil? Just throw a banana in there instead. Or some applesauce." It's getting to the point where I just can't manage to bake ANYTHING without "cutting down" on the unhealthy qualities...or as some might call them, the delicious qualities. And the thing is, I'm doing it even when I'm baking for someone else. Like, in a birthday cake. Aren't birthday cakes supposed to be indulgent?

Goodness gracious, what has my world come to...

:) Stay tuned for my "healthy" (ok I do include dark chocolate on my list of "healthy") birthday cake! Maybe I'll make some heavy frosting & satisfy someone's sweet tooth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Looking forward to seeing the cake! :0)